Disclosure:

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Free Crochet Pattern: The Loopy Scrunchie


Hi, thanks for stopping by! This is a pretty simple pattern that works up in 20-25 minutes, I love these and use them almost daily. The soft velvet yarn is gentle on your hair too!

You can find two more very easy scrunchie patterns here:


This pattern now has a video tutorial! Watch below or find it on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/84dfLmJB42s


Skill Level: Easy

Supplies:
Size K (6.5 mm) Crochet Hook 
Bernat Velvet Yarn 
Goody Hair Ties 
Darning Needle
Scissors

Abbreviations (US Terms):
Ch - Chain
Hdc - Half Double Crochet
Ss - Slip Stitch

Row 1: Working around the hair tie: Join around the hair tie with a ss, ch 1. Work 70 hdc around the hair tie. Join with a ss. (70 hdc)
Row 2: *Ch 5, ss into next space* repeat *to* around. Join with a ss.
Fasten off and sew in ends.


2 comments:

  1. Hi there I am so excited I found your blog page,
    I really found you by error, while I was looking on Google for something else,
    Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to
    read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it
    and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
    will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb
    job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful points altogether, you just gained a new reader. What would
    you suggest in regards to your post that you simply made a few days ago?
    Any sure?

    ReplyDelete